Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Robert Thomas Pattinson (Edward CuLLen) BIOGRAPHY!!!


Name: Robert Thomas Pattinson

Nick Name(s): Rob, Rpattz, Spunk Ransom

Date of Birth: May 13th 1986

Height: 6’1”

Hair: Light Brown

Eye Color: Blue-Grey

Fun Fact: According to Robert, he has a terrible memory.

Hometown(s): London, England

Career: Robert Pattinson started his modeling career at the age of twelve. It lasted only four short years as his masculine appearance was undesirable. He stated that "when I first started I was quite tall and looked like a girl, so I got lots of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool. Then, I guess, I became too much of a guy, so I never got any more jobs. I had the most unsuccessful modeling career." However, his acting career has already had far more success than his modeling career. He started off with a supporting role in Vanity Fair, while his scenes did not make the theater version, his scenes did appear on the DVD. He next played the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Next to Twilight it is one of the roles he is most remembered for. He has also been in How to Be, Twilight, and Little Ashes. His role in Twilight made him a teenage heartthrob, or really a lady’s man in general. He is next appearance includes New Moon and if slated for filming, Eclipse.

About Them: Robert Thomas Pattinson was born in London, England with his mother, Clare, who worked for a modeling agency, and his father, Richard, who imported vintage cars from the U.S. He became involved in amateur theatre through the Barnes Theatre Company and after some backstage experience there, he eventually took on acting roles. He caught the attention of an acting agent in a production of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, and then began looking for professional roles. Considered quitting acting before getting the role of Art in How To Be. He enjoys music and is an excellent musician, playing both the guitar and piano. He is a marvelous sportsman playing football (soccer), skiing, snowboarding, and more. He has a dog named Patty. Robert had to learn how to dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. After being cast as Edward Cullen in Twilight, there was a petition with 75,000 signatures against Robert playing the part. Robert was named the "next Jude Law" by Teen People. Pattinson has been featured in magazines such as Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone; and has had features on the cover of Entertainment Weekly three times in 2008. He admires Jack Nicholson. Favorite musical artists include Van Morrison, Kings of Leon, and Laura Marling. Co-wrote and performed "Never Think" and also performed “Let Me Sign” for the Twilight Soundtrack. James Dean is his fashion inspiration.

Quick Quote: “Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.”

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm from Brazil, and I love Twilght! Your blog is amazing, perfect! I like!!


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete